So I was staring at my jar of jalapenos and I had a craving for rattlesnake pasta. If you have never had it, it is totally amazing. Its a frozen meal, but I swear it is one my husband's and mines favorites when I buy it. I was wishing I had some because I really wanted it for dinner, and then the light bulb went off. Why not make some of my own? So, I took a trip to the grocery store to get what I needed, and it turns out that it was a quick meal.
1 box of pasta (I use the Barilla veggie kind because I try to get as many servings of veggies as I can)
1 jar of Garlic Alfredo Sauce
1 package of diced pre-cooked chicken (5-8 oz)
1 package of bacon (you can use less if you like, but I like a lot of bacon in any dish I make)
1/4 cup Grated Parmesan
1 cup of Cheddar
1/4 cup of jar Jalapenos diced.
Prep Time- 20 minutes
Cook Time- 20 minutes
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Once it is at 375, then cook the bacon until crispy. Remove from oven, then let cool. Crumble the bacon.
2. Cook the pasta as directed, then drain pasta.
3. Add jar of Alfredo sauce to the pasta, add chicken, bacon, parmesan, and diced jalepenos. Mix
4. Transfer mixture to a casserole dish then top with shredded cheddar cheese. Garnish with jalapenos.
5. Bake at 375 for 20 minutes. Remove from oven and let set for 10 minutes. Serve and enjoy!